A feather-like caress while riding.
The saddle structure is built with flexible registered plastic and covered entirely with white merino wool on top of the pure Italian leather, with stainless steel hardware to attach horse accessories. Balente was one of our first designs and has been the ideal choice for Endurance and long distance riding.
A dynamic material, merino wool adapts as per the temperature by letting in the cool air and letting out the body heat through its soft fibers in hot weather, while also acting as a natural insulator by trapping in the body heat in cold weather.
A soft and fleecy texture spread out on the sporty structure of Balente complements the white and cottony appearance. Nothing like the coarse feeling of the traditional wool, the ultra-fine fibers of merino wool makes it a very soft, breathable and super light material. The registered plastic build and the leather-covered seat underneath the wool provide the needed flexibility and durability.
The design of Balente wool facilitates free and unrestrained movement with the horse. The model has a low cantle with a shallow and flatter seat that allows easy maneuver, and the wool covered seat promises a very comfortable and enjoyable ride.
• Weight: 1.5 Kg
• Cantle Height: Low cantle
• Materials: Flexible registered plastic, leather and Merino Wool
• Seat: Merino wool
• Domain: Endurance
1. The saddle comes with Biothane Saddle Straps.
2. The height of the cantle depends on the preference of the rider. A high cantle offers a deep and secure seat that helps ride in suspension and encourages a good posture. A low cantle has a shallow and flatter seat that allows easy maneuverability and more movement.
3. Additional weight up to 9 kg can be added to the saddle with an extra price of €10/kg
- Shipping Worldwide
- Returns Worldwide
- 12-Month Warranty
- 100% Secure Checkout