The saddle structure is built with flexible registered plastic and covered entirely with pure Italian leather, with stainless steel hardware to attach horse accessories. The long flaps, customizable in black and brown colors, and the double knee rolls maintain the position of the rider’s leg firmly and facilitate balance and stability. The rings at the back of the saddle can be used to attach a crupper or a saddlebag.
The hole is smaller and partially covered with a deep groove to keep the pressure off the delicate tissues in the pelvic part. The model is suitable for those who use Narami B model but prefers to ride on the larger area of the seat with a smaller hole.
The textured and sturdy surface and round flaps complements its athletic and classy appearance while the registered plastic build provides the needed flexibility and a strong structure. The ridges and seams on the seat is a special sewing process that makes the seat more cushioned and padded and provide maximum comfort for a leisurely ride.
The design of Narami B facilitates free and unrestrained movement. The model has a low cantle with a shallow and flatter seat that allows easy maneuverability and promises a comfortable and enjoyable ride.
• Weight: 2.6 Kg
• Cantle Height: Low cantle
• Materials: Flexible registered plastic and leather
• Flap Length: 37 cm
• Domain: Endurance
1. The saddle comes with Biothane Saddle Straps.
2. The height of the cantle depends on the preference of the rider. A high cantle offers a deep and secure seat that helps ride in suspension and encourages a good posture. A low cantle has a shallow and flatter seat that allows easy maneuverability and more movement.
3. Additional weight up to 9 kg can be added to the saddle with an extra price of €10/kg
- Shipping Worldwide
- Returns Worldwide
- 12-Month Warranty
- 100% Secure Checkout